Effective since 25 May 2018, the General Regulation of Data Protection (GRDP) is a European regulation aimed at framing the treatment of data in an equal way all across Europe.
What personal data does AURA AERO collect and how?
Personal data relates to any information linked to a physical person, which can be directly or indirectly identified.
The personal data we can collect is the following:
- Identity data: name, surname, email address, phone
- Professional data: curriculum vitae
- Computer data and digital activity: IP address, cookies, activity and connection login, follow-up of navigation on the website
- Location data:location via the Internet connection
When we collect personal data directly via forms, the mandatory fields are identified with asterisks.
Our website is not specifically destined to minors and we do not deliberately collect any data regarding them. However, if you have a reason to believe that we have inadvertently collected data relative to minors, the minor’s legal representative can exercise the latter’s rights in his name and on his behalf at all times.
To whom is AURA AERO likely disclose my personal data ?
We may disclose your personal data to the stakeholders on a strictly “need to know” basis and for the purposes described in this Policy:
- AURA AERO and its subsidiaries,
- Employees in charge of Business, in the event that you are a current or potential client of AURA AERO,
- Employees in charge of recruitment, in the event that you are submitting an application for a position,
- The service provider WAT – WeAreTogether, for operating the website, maintenance, security and IT support and hosting the website.
Where is my personal data transferred?
AURA AERO does not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
How long does AURA AERO conserve my personal data?
In compliance with the GRDP, we process and keep your personal data for a duration of 13 months at least. We have the possibility to them as long as necessary, in order to achieve the objectives for which we have collected them, including in order to respect all legal requirements.
What are my rights?
In certain cases, you are entitled to certain rights regarding your personal data, under the data protection regulations.
- Request access and information to your personal data: this enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data which we have about you and to check that we process it in a legal way (under certain restrictions).
- Request correction and update: this enables you to demand correction of incomplete or incorrect data which we have, even though we can verify the accuracy of the new data which you will provide.
- Request deletion: under certain circumstances, this enables you to obtain deletion or removal of your personal data. However, this is not an absolute right, to the extent that we may have to keep your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- Request limitation of processing: in certain cases, this enables you to obtain limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Request portability of data: this enables you to receive the personal data you have provided to AURA AERO in an organized format, frequently used and readable by a machine. This right only applies to automated information based on your consent or on the execution of a contract concluded with you.
- Oppose to the processing: this enables you to oppose to the processing of your personal data if AURA AERO has no legal basis to continue using it. You can also oppose when we use your personal data for commercial prospection. AURA AERO can nevertheless demonstrate that we have legal compelling reasons that justify that we continue processing your data.
How can I exercise my rights and/or contact AURA AERO for any question regarding data protection?
To exercise your rights or for all questions related to the processing of your data:
Aéroport Toulouse Francazal
135 avenue du Comminges
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on computer by website server or mobile app. Cookies contain a unique code that enables your web browser to recognise you when visiting this website (a session cookie) or during a subsequent visit or subsequent use (a permanent cookie). Cookies simplify, supplement and personalise the use of a website.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you will still be able to access and use our website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY